Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy wedding weekend!

I've had busy wedding weekend and had a lovely day on Saturday . . . a  very happy bride . . . had a lovely time working with Shirley at Chandos House ...and had a lovely message off Shirley this morning:


Hi Pam,

Just a quick note to say thank you so much for being so wonderful on Saturday. Not only a 'wizard' (as my niece Megan put it) who made us all look so wonderful, naturally and beautifully glamorous, but who was such a calming joy to be in a room with nervous bride, fussing mums, tomboy bridesmaid and a whole other assortment of people.

There were a few unexpected additions to the make-up/hair schedule - please do let me know what these cost and I will transfer the money straightaway.

Once again thank you - my husband Stuart was gobsmacked - he just kept saying as we stood before the registrar 'you look stunning darling').

Mrs Shirley Simpson (aka Dr Shirley Dent)





I am really glad she was happy with her hair and makeup! She wore an amazing red Armani dress and looked gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment