Monday, April 25, 2011

thanks Suzanne!


Just received a lovely note from Suzanne . . .my bride from Great Fosters from Wednesday 20 April:

Hi Pam

I just wanted to say an absolutely massive thank you for making me look so amazing on Wednesday, you made me look so fabulous and I was so so pleased with what you did. My eyes looked stunning and my make up stayed on all day and so many people said how fabulous I looked and that my make up was stunning. Honestly everyone was so complimentary about it and I just wanted to let you know all the compliments that I got. You were a dream to be around and your flair and professionalism really made my day and made me feel so special !!!

Thank you for everything, I will send you some photos as soon as I get my hands on them, which should be in a couple of weeks, but once again, thank you so much for everything !!!!!

Lots of love and appreciation

Suzanne x x x x x 

Thanks Suzanne . . .my April brides are having fantastic weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment