Monday, April 2, 2012

spring weddings season in full swing!

Last week I spent an amazing few days  at the Scarlet Hotel in Cornwall   . . . sunshine everyday . . . .I couldn't believe it . .  that never happens to me!

I came home on Thursday and got straight back in to work . . on Friday morning I helped Amy become a very beautiful bride down in Guildford, photos to follow . . .

I then met Naeema in the afternoon and created a beautiful vintage makeup for her big night out.

Saturday was another busy day, this time working in Central London at a beautiful venue. . .Chandos House, with a beautiful bride. . . Julia . . .no need to worry about the change in the weather!

She sent me a quick thank you email this morning


Hi Pam

Just emailing to say a huge massive thank you for all you did at my wedding on Saturday. You worked non stop and were so amazingly fabulous. I felt like a million dollars and the bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up. Thanks so much for all the little extras as well, like the extra magic you did on Isabella's hair. Your skill and professionalism aside I also wanted to say thanks for being such a lovely, calm, warm, friendly person - exactly what any bride needs on the morning of her wedding. THANK YOU!

Love 

Julia xx


Sunday was Anne Marie's wedding  . ..she was getting ready in Walthamstow and getting married at Tower Bridge followed by a reception on the Thames . .sunshine all the way. . .

I'm now working back to back everyday until 11 April . . . then I get one day off before the next wedding.

Organising my www.createbeautifulhair.co.uk training courses in between. . ..so April is going to be a very busy month! !

No comments:

Post a Comment