Thursday, November 14, 2013

3 Day Course

This week I have been running my 3 day course, teaching students all sorts of brilliant red carpet and bridal hair styles! I just LOVE this part of my job!! Seeing all the fab work that comes out of it is really rewarding and I am always thrilled to hear what a good time everyone has had.

(There I am, doing my bit!)

It amazes me how much we manage to fit into our time together, but these ladies just got into the swing of it so fast that there was no stopping them!

We covered vintage finger waves (and brushing out, to create that red carpet vintage.)



After that, we went onto some intricate (and very beautiful!) plaits, twists and braids



Including this fab crown braid, which was one of the styles created on our live models!


As well as this one, which was an Audrey Hepburn look


I always ensure that the styles I teach are on trend and up to date, so my students get the best possible experience from their time with me.

Here is a gorgeous 'High Bun' we worked on that is super hot at the moment!



We worked on hair extensions (fitting and styling!)







And last, but not least, the essential fixing and incorporating hair accessories and veils!









All in all, it has been a VERY productive 3 days! I had a really great time and I hope that everyone else did too.
For more photos of the students and their work, you can visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Create-Beautiful-Hair/351225291575604?ref=hl

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment