Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Weddings!

Busy, busy, busy!
Don't you just love December? It's such an exciting month with everyone getting into full swing with the festive spirit - it's definitely one of my favourite times for weddings. Extra sparkle! Especially when they are held are truly fabulous venues!

Last Saturday, I had a great time working with Kirsty at the Renaissance Hotel in St Pancreas. She was wearing an elegant, lace dress and her 6 little bridemaids looks adorable in their frilly, purple party dresses! I am really looking forward to the photos from this one. Just look at how fantastic the photographer is: www.weddingsvintage.com

I also had the chance to be involved with an uber-glam do at the Savoy yesterday...the decorations were really something!



Thanks ladies, for making my job so exciting! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment