Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thanks Becky!


Hi Pam,

Hope you are well.

We've just got back from our honeymoon, so I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and sarah for everything you did for myself and the girls on my wedding day.

We were all so pleased with our hair and make up, everything looked so beautiful... And stayed in place brilliantly throughout the day!

From my perspective it was so fantastic to have your support and knowledge throughout the run up to the wedding, from helping me define the best hair accessories, through to the epic trial and finally pulling it all together on the morning of the wedding.

It really was a pleasure having you with us on the morning of the wedding- it couldn't of gone any better!

I haven't seen Hayley's shots yet, but once I have some pictures of me/ girls hair I'll be sure to send them through to you for your website.

Once again, thanks so much.
Speak soon

Becky x

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment