Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedding Day Thank You Notes

I've just received a couple of really nice thank you note from my brides which I thought I'd share with you!. . . . A great endorsement below from Becky for her wedding day hair and makeup. . .

Becky 24th May 2012


message: Hi Pam,  It's Becky (Braxted Park -May 24th).  I'm back from honeymoon and I just wanted to drop you a note to say a massive THANK YOU for all your help on the day.  I was so pleased with my hair and make up and so many people commented on how lovely it looked.  All of the BM's, my mum etc were so pleased with how they looked - I really couldn't have been happier.  It was a mad rush in the end when we were getting changed and I didn't get the chance to thank you properly.  Thanks again, Becky xx

Catherine 26th May 2012

Dear Pam

This is a little email to say thank you very much for my lovely wedding make up on 26 May 2012.  As you know I had been rather ill in the run up to the wedding.  On the day you and your make up artistry really made me feel very glowing and confident for the photographs.  And I had lots of lovely compliments about how pretty and yet natural my make up was. 

I am so pleased that I had you as my make up artist for the wedding as you are so skilled and I really feel that your make up enhanced me.  I also really appreciated how you listened to what I wanted (something pretty and soft and still natural) and really made that happen. 

It was also really nice to meet you as a person, you made me feel very much at ease both at the trial run and when I was very nervous on the day.

I would be very happy to recommend you to other brides and also would be very happy for you to use the above as a testimonial.

Thank you again
Catherine Hill


thanks Catherine and Becky, images to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment